Fun, exercise, health and well-being for under-7s (and their mums and dads)! Also see skickykids.net

Thursday 7 October 2010

Childminders give Sticky Kids CDs the thumbs up


We're finding that more and more childminders are buying our Sticky Kids CDs for use in the home with the children that they care for. They tell me that the CDs are ideal for a fun fitness session and that all the children love the action songs and games.

I am delighted by this news. It was actually during my time as a childminder that my husband Steve and I first started recording the Sticky Kids CDs. I found the CDs were very useful for me in my work - and it was then that I had an inkling that the fun and fitness CDs would be a hit with school, parents, childminders and children across the UK. This has been shown to be the case!

Added to all this I've now been asked to speak at a childminders conference in Birmingham next year about all the benefits of our CDs. If you attend you'll receive one of our free sample CDs in your delegate bag. We'll keep you posted about the event nearer the time.

So thank you to all our Sticky Kids child-minding fans. We really appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment